Imperial Pilot Vice Commander (Accepted)

Locked Imperial Pilot Vice Commander (Accepted)

Kieron
No rep

What is your in-game / discord name: Pilot COL 0117 Kieron

What is your SteamID64 (https://steamid.io/):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103351780/

What is your discord tag (E.g Example#0001): Kieron#5234

What Regiment / Position are you looking to apply for: Imperial Pilot Vice Commander

Why are you looking to become a Commander on Arctic Networks: i am looking to bring Glory and  honour  back to the pilot mostly because of late the pilot regement has been dead  only one person on and i am looking to bring it back to try and to revive the regiment and realise its potential and i have been on the server for a while and now  am the rank of Colonel in the pilot regiment  and I have commanded a few events and if i become the Vice Commander  i plan to try and  save the regiment and encourage more people to join it

Do you have experience commanding any other regiments in the past or on other servers: yes i have command in a few event  and even on ship event and i led the empire to victory in them 

What is something unique you could bring to your regiment: aim to rebuild the Pilot regement and bring it back to life and try to get more people to join it by holding tryout and training when i can and try  and make it more stronger and i like to  make  bridges of friend ship and trust betwen the other regemtns and show that us pilot can do are part to help and  well like i said to bring the pilots back to life

thank you for reading my Application   it means a lot to me

have a good day/ night/ evening/ morning where you are 

your Sincerely Kieron 

wemuzz7
No rep

+1 

Kieron has consistently proved himself to be a good leader and a fantastic roleplayer. His activity in pilots is keeping the regiment alive and he is certainly deserving of the position of Vice Commander. He is more than qualified to serve in this position based on his service in pilots alone.

+1 Good app and has great leadership skills 

ACCEPTED

Your application for the position of Pilot Vice Commander has been accepted, we will contact you on discord with more information.

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!