Hydra's Staff Application (Closed)

Locked Hydra's Staff Application (Closed)

What is your in-game / discord name: Hydra

What is your SteamID64 (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:581072461

What is your discord tag (E.g Example#0001): -Hydra-#4324

Why are you looking to become a staff member on Arctic Networks: It may seem a bit crazy, but I would like to become a staff member so I can prove more of a help OOC. You may know me as a foolish and mingey person, but I do want to help with people's problems if and when they need it so I wish to become staff to do that.

Do you have any experience being a Staff Member (Please list Server Name & Your Position): previously Trial moderator on clone wars rp, previously senior mod on a military rp server and trial admin on a sandbox server.

Why should we accept you over other applicants: You could accept my application as I do have experience with basic commands and I am usually less afk than others. I wouldn't mind having to be slightly more active and I am always willing to help somebody if needed when I am on. And as a staff, I will have to be more serious and I understand that. I will not abuse my powers at any given rp time and most downtimes and I would be determined to claim any sit possible.

Do you have any previous experience with ULX & GmodAdminSuite: I know basic commands like !bring, !jail, !unjail, (Kinda) !warn, (Kinda) !ban, !slay, !explode, !return, !goto, !arevive

Is there anything else you would like to add (Other Experience, Previous Work): I once banned someone on another server for massrdm but thats about it. I got a few peope unstuck on a few the other two servers but I am abit rusty with warn and ban because it was like a year ago and I only used it once and that was the time I was more mentally sane. 

CLOSED

Unfortunately someone else has been accepted for the position of Staff Member & The positions are full. This application can be requested to be re-opened when there are more positions available.

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!