Darth Vader's Gamemaster Application (Accepted)

Locked Darth Vader's Gamemaster Application (Accepted)

What is your in-game / discord name: Darth Vader

What is your SteamID64 (https://steamid.io/): 76561198159050918

What is your discord tag (E.g Example#0001): Joe#3071

Why are you looking to become a Gamemaster on Arctic Networks: I want to be able to host some interesting events for the server and I also take feedback in a professional manner, when it is presented to me. I will also hear out the ideas of others, which could then influence what I include in the event. I also plan events out once I get an idea of what I want to do. I will host mini events if there is enough time left.

Do you have any experience being a Gamemaster (Please list Server Name & Your Position): I never had any formal experience as a Gamemaster but I did do an event for penguin  and gave a server owner ideas for events. I am also willing to learn the ways of being a Gamemaster.

Why should we accept you over other applicants: I am active on the server and I am willing to do events when the opprotunity presents itself. I will do my best as gamemaster to make sure events go smoothly when I host them.

Do you have any previous experience with ULX & GmodAdminSuite: I have  experience with ulx commands and I know how to whitelist people depending on what system you use. I also know the basic ulx commands such as: !goto, !bring, !god, etc.

Is there anything else you would like to add (Other Experience, Previous Work): I have no other experiences, I will add I do take a break due to stress problems, as when I am stressed, I could snap at someone that doesn't deserve it.

+1 good aplication and the event you hosted was good

+1 
I think you would be good in this position

wemuzz7
No rep

+1 Handled the event he commanded very well, especially considering that it was such short notice, and he has clearly got a lot of creative ideas for events. Open to feedback to how he did as he asked for my opinion after his event. Joe would be a great pick for gamemaster!

+1 Great at being an event commander and also shows lots of potential for becoming Gamemaster 

Kieron
No rep

+1 

i think he make a grate Event commander as he show a lot of good ideas and potential for becoming Gamemaster

+1 Great Staff/Gm to do events

ACCEPTED

Your application for the position of Trial Gamemaster has been accepted and we will contact you on discord with more information.

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!