Lion's Stormtrooper commander Application (Accepted)

Locked Lion's Stormtrooper commander Application (Accepted)

• What is your in-game / discord name

COL 0607 Lion/Acolyte Jack

• What is your SteamID64 (https://steamid.io/):

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198208967452/

• What is your discord tag (E.g Example#0001):

Teen Lion 67#4245

• What Regiment / Position are you looking to apply for:

Stormtrooper / Commander

• Why are you looking to become a Commander on Arctic Networks:

I have been with this nice welcoming Gmod server for about 2-3 months and showing dedication and activity. i have been working my up the ranks of the ST regiment i have hade very fun playing on this server. also during that time have gotten to meet and get to know some of the people in the server and have become friends and with a few people just good rp mates. but ST regiment needs a commander maybe not right away but the ST regiment as it grows it will need a commander that can be active. If there is no commander for long enough the regiment will tear itself apart and i just cant let that happen. no one can be perfact but i want to give it my best shot at being commander if i fail then i fail. i try to be the serious as i can be no matter what happends.

• Do you have experience commanding any other regiments in the past or on other servers:

No i dont sadly. but i will try to . If i get accepted

• What is something unique you could bring to your regiment:

A good leader ship. wont force people to do anything unless needed to force. not hard on people. gives people the time that they need and very understanding. 

(notes) if i get denied dont feel bad or anything like that. At least i gave my honest answers and best on this application

This guy is really good at listening to orders plus giving them. He did take care of the ST's while I was gone and he really deserves this since I don't have enough time to be a commander anymore. +1

+1. This ws posted at 1 in the morning

+1 No one deserves this position more than him, he has great leadership skills and lots of potential

roughcut
No rep

+1 good person good application 

-2 +3 
I have watched lion go up the ranks and consistontly be an amazing role model and leader as of right now I belive he is the best person for the role and should get it

+1 lion has gone up the ranks and has proven himself to be good at commanding on numerous occasions and has overrall good potential.

wemuzz7
No rep

+1 Lion deserves the position and is qualified for it. He's been very active and committed to the server. He's a great commander during events and is a brilliant roleplayer.

Kieron
No rep

Lion deserves the position  as he is a hard worker and a grate commander

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!