Emperor -Hydra-#4324's DT ViceCommander Honourable aplication the first. (denied)

Locked Emperor -Hydra-#4324's DT ViceCommander Honourable aplication the first. (denied)

What is your in-game / discord name: Ingame: Hydra / DT 014  Discord: -Hydra-#4324

What is your SteamID64 (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:581072461

What is your discord tag (E.g Example#0001): -Hydra-#4324

What Regiment / Position are you looking to apply for: DT

Why are you looking to become a Commander on Arctic Networks: I look to be DT ViceCommander as it would give me all the more reason to be active and make me more useful at duties. I plan to assist the recently promoted DT Commander 4321 in commanding troops and also assist in internal things when Microwave isn't present and I also would plan to change DT alongside and under microwave's wishes and server my Regiment as a higher ranking figure.

Do you have experience commanding any other regiments in the past or on other servers: I have commanded a few regiments in and out of the server including: Imperial Pilot Regiment, DT SSGT (now), Royal Marines Captain, Royal Marines elite squad Captain, SAS 2Lt, Clone Engineers Vice Commander and DT Lt (other server).

What is something unique you could bring to your regiment: Somethings unique that I could bring to the regiment I am applying for is another father figure high ranking officer figure and a more disciplined set of troops alongside some more newer troopers that I may recruit under orders of Commander 4321. I also plan to provide trainigs to active DT. Just gimme a rundown of what you would like me to do!

Any other notes: I am willing to step down from Ninth Sister inquisitor. I would like to become DT Vice Command to allow others to be able to take on the role of shrek Ninth Sister and I will happily support their ideal of becomming so. If you've made this so far, thanks for reading my very long application. 

Extra extra note: Worship the Microwave Emperor.

PS: I know I am taking the piss a bit by applying for a commander role for the third time now but this application would probably be the best choice of command I could actually make considering I have a little more experience of commanding now. :).

Neutral, the application has good detail, but I need to see more activity from you since your activity has not been very good.

I would rather have someone more serious to be a vcmdr

I have recently been trying to be serious as my DT job. Any other job I dont care to minge a little (except sith and fleet) but im trying to be serious on my main jobs

Farrar
No rep

Denied.
Reason:

Current Commander downvote.
  Lack of community support.

Please feel free to reapply in 2 weeks' time.

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!